Bloch Consulting Group has released the new 2010 edition of the report “How to Sell Healthcare Technologies to HHS”, a guide on navigating the marketplace for grant and contracting opportunities at this $500 billion agency.
The report is available as a free bonus for organizations that order the new “2010 Federal Agency Activities” report, which was also released this month.
“Additional Recovery Act stimulus funding has created a wealth of opportunities within HHS,” said Editor Carolyn Bloch. “So we revised this report to help executives learn techniques to use to develop key agency contacts and write successful proposals.”
The report has been revised to help organizations:
• Navigate the HHS marketplace and zero in on the most exceptional opportunities within various offices, divisions, and departments
• Find contacts within the agency structure to initiate introductions to key grantors, decision makers, and buyers
• Understand the intricate mechanisms under which HHS can negotiate contracts or solicit proposals
• Take advantage of the many opportunities reserved strictly for small businesses
• Write and structure proposals in a way that makes it easier for decision makers to evaluate specific technologies
“Doing business with HHS and other federal agencies has always been a challenge,” Bloch added, “But an understanding of the unique characteristics of this agency can help you capitalize on this huge marketplace.”
More information is available at the Bloch consulting Group web site at www.federaltelemedicine.com.