Networks, platforms, and applications to use for technology-enabled participatory medicine will be key discussion points at the 7th Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference & Exhibition. The meeting organized by The Center for Business Innovation will take place at the US Grant Hotel in San Diego on July 19-20, 2010.
“This year’s Healthcare Unbound comes after stimulus funding was provided for health IT and after the passage of national healthcare reform legislation. History will mark 2010 as the tipping point enabling healthcare unbound technologies, clinical systems, and business models to rapidly move forward,” said Vince Kuraitis, JD, MBA, and Principal for Better Health Technologies, LLC, a chairperson, conference advisory board member, and keynote speaker.
The Conference will include over 60 speakers participating in panel discussions, case studies, workshops, and keynote addresses. Sessions will include in-depth coverage of technology-enabled chronic care management and wellness promotion, impact of health reform and the economic stimulus package on the marketplace, legal/regulatory and reimbursement issues, payer perspectives, wireless technologies, the medical home model and the technology implications, social media, ehealth, games and entertainment to engage consumers, and much more.
An Aging Services Educational track co-sponsored by the American Association of Home and Services for the Aging and the Center for Aging Services Technologies will be an important part of the program.
Some of the keynote speakers include:
• Majd Alwan PhD, Director, Center for Aging Services Technologies
• Michael J. Barrett, Managing Partner, Critical Mass Consulting
• Liz Boehm, Principal Analyst, Customer Experience for Healthcare and Life Sciences, Forrester Research
• Cindy, Assistant Director Operational Consulting, Fazzi Associates, Inc.
• Yan chow, MD, MBA, Director of Innovation and Advanced Technology, Kaiser Permanente
• L. Miguel Encarnacao, MS, PhD, Director, Emerging Technology Innovation, Humana Inc.
• Michael Monson, Senior Vice President of Performance and Innovation, Visiting Nurse Service of New York
• Tracey Moorhead, President and CEO, DMAA, The Care Continuum Alliance
• Gordon K. Norman, MD, MBA, EVP, Chief Innovation Officer, Inverness Medical Innovations/Alere
• Charles (Chuck) Parker, Executive Director, Continua Health Alliance
• Ryan Sysko, CEO, Well Doc, Inc.
The target audience needs to attend to not only hear stimulating and innovative ideas but to take advantage of the many networking opportunities that will be available with the “who’s who” in this emerging field.
Health Plans, Providers, Medical Device, Remote Monitoring, Telehealth, eHealth, and Social Media Companies, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Diagnostics Companies, Health IT Companies, Consumer Technology Companies, Government Officials, Consultants, Security Analysts, Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, and Home Builders all need to take part in this one of a kind Conference and Exhibition.
TCBI organizes conferences and exhibitions for the U.S. and international markets. For more details on the Conference and Exhibition information, go to www.tcbi.org or phone TCBI at (310) 265-2570, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.