The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has issued a Presolicitation Notice. The contract when awarded will provide data management and statistical analysis services to support multi-site clinical trials conducted within the Institute’s Clinical Trials Network. The activities are to support trials carried out under cooperative agreements with regional Research and Training Centers located across the nation.
The trial studies include behavior, pharmacological, and integrated therapies in community-based Treatment Programs. Support services needed are in the following areas to:
- Administer systems to collect manage and store study data
- Design and perform all statistical analyses
- Review and monitor the quality of study data
- Monitor trial progress
- Prepare reports for the Data and Safety Monitoring Board
- Provide support for protocol development in the data management and statistical areas
- Prepare and maintain data files for NIDA Data Share
- Participate in relevant committee and subcommittee meetings and conference calls
- Provide expert consultation and support services as needed
It is anticipated that there will be an award of one cost reimbursement contract for a base period of two and a half years. NIDA anticipates substantial subcontracting opportunities. RFP N01DA-9-2217 will be available electronically on or about March 23, 2009.
Go to www.fbo.gov or through the NIDA website at www.nida.nih.gov/RFPList.html to access the RFP when it is published. For more information contact Pedro M. Godinez, at email@example.com or phone 301-443-6677.