The leaders and innovators in telehealth in the Caribbean and Latin America will be gathering at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico December 6-8 for the 2009 annual meeting of the American Telemedicine Association Latin American and Caribbean Chapter (ATALACC).
This is a unique forum for cooperation among colleagues throughout the Americas to exchange ideas related to the growth and diffusion of telehealth throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
Telehealth professionals and regional experts will lead lively group discussions and provide for social networking. At the same time, leading companies from the telehealth industry will display, demonstrate, and discuss their products and services with attendees.
The ATALACC 2009 program will address:
• Initiatives and programs in the Caribbean and Latin America
• Innovative technology applications
• Government, humanitarian, and non-governmental organization initiatives
• Collaborative multinational distance education in public health and medicine
• Disaster preparedness and response
• Tourism applications
• Regional civilian-military collaboration
Registration is open at $350 USD which includes access to all sessions and the exhibit hall. For information and to register, go to www.americantelemed.org/ATALACC2009. For exhibiting and sponsorship information, email Del Tillman, ATA Director of Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 223-4249.