Bryan Sivak, HHS Chief Technology Officer to deliver the keynote address on Friday, November 9, 2012 on “Federal HIT Initiatives to Accelerate the Movement from Volume to Value Based Care”. This vital and important keynote address and panel discussion will be featured at the 8th Annual World Healthcare Innovation and Technology Congress to be held in Washington D.C. at the Ritz Carlton in Pentagon City November 7-9, 2012.
The panel will also include Niall Brennan, Director, Policy and Data Analysis Group from CMS and Joshua Rosenthal, Co-founder and CSO from Rowdmap, the Health Profit Intelligence leader.
This highly interactive games-based session will enable government and private sector thought leaders to separate buzz from fact by accessing how both healthcare market leaders and their members and patients are changing the way they ‘play’.
The session attendees will discuss how payer and health system management can pivot to take advantage of the new profit paradigm by using simple, top-down, ‘tiny’ data structure to gain visibility to make better bets, improve accountability to better manage vendors, move quickly and avoid IT implementation clusters, and change business value in a perverse market.
Attendees will also be able to:
· Gain first post-election insights on the future of healthcare from a panel of industry leading CEOs
· Participate in Pre-Congress In-Depth Workshops focused on disruptive innovation and keeping data private and secure in the cloud
· Attend stakeholder-driven summits presenting evidence based case studies for provider and health plan executives
· Connect in the downtown venue with new accommodations including free Wi-Fi and the WHIT Mobile app
· Hear from selected entrepreneurs on the latest innovations accelerating the adoption of HIT in the Health IT Innovation Exchange Summit
Participants will be able to network with over 400 Hospital, Health System, Medical Center, Physician Practice and Health Insurance IT decision makers. This presents the perfect environment to find answers to pressing questions, while learning about partners and solutions providers who can take your organization to the next level.
To register and for more details, go to www.healthitcongress.com