2012 is just the beginning for tremendous growth in the Healthcare Unbound products and services market. Be a leader in this market trend and find out how to effectively meet the needs of this growing evolving market and gain expertise on how to leverage technologies to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. To learn how to execute new profitable ideas be sure to attend the Ninth Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference and Exhibition to be held July 19-20, 2012 at the Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco California.
The Conference will offer not only timely and practical information but also visionary perspectives. Over the years, the Conference has attracted hundreds of high-level executives and clinicians from across the U.S and abroad.
To meet the enormous needs in this field, the Annual 2012 Conference is targeted to:
• Telehealth, IT, medical device, eHealth, mHealth, and social media companies
• Healthcare providers including hospitals, integrated delivery networks, accountable care organizations, medical groups, home care agencies, hospices, disease and population health management companies, call centers, public health and preventive medicine companies, plus weight management companies
• Assisted living facilities, retirement communities, and nursing homes
• Consumer technology companies, including consumer electronics, telecom, wireless, and communication technology companies as well as their partners and suppliers
• Pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics companies as well as contract research organizations
• Health plans and employers
• Home builders, financiers, security analysts, consultants, and government officials
To meet the needs for a dramatically changing traditional healthcare delivery system, Healthcare Unbound is also attracting a range of companies that previously have not been deeply involved in healthcare such as consumer electronics, telecom, gaming, fitness, and IT companies just to name a few.
Keynote presenters will highlight their newest and greatest ideas related to all the new unbound technologies that are here today or coming in the near future. A partial list follows:
• Majd Alwan, PhD, Director, LeadingAge Center for Aging Services Technologies
• Vince Kuraitis, JD, Principal, Better Health Technologies LLC
• Jay Srini, Chief Strategist, SCS Ventures
• Louis Burns, Chief Executive Officer, Intel-GE Care Innovations
• Kristi Miller Durazo, Senior Strategy Advisor, American Heart Association
• Torben Nielsen, VP eBusiness Strategies and Services for The Regence Group
• Chuck Parker, Executive Director, Continua Health Alliance
• Cynthia Campbell, Associate Director Operational Consulting, Fazzi Associates, Inc
• Many more important speakers to be announced…Stay tuned
Conference attendees will hear vital talks and discussions on such topics as accountable care, reimbursement, regulatory developments, emerging business models, health consumer engagement and behavior change, technology to apply to Baby Boomers and Seniors, emerging wireless applications, the patient centered medical home, technologies used in home care, how to create linkages between EHRs and consumer-facing technologies such as remote monitoring and social media, along with valuable information on how to leverage technologies to improve the health of underserved populations.
It’s important to note that Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities can effectively promote your products and services to key decision-makers at healthcare provider and payer organizations as well as to technology vendors.
For more information on speaking, sponsorship/exhibition opportunities, and/or registration, email Satish Kavirajan, Managing Director, TCBI at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 310-265-2570.
To view more information and details, go to http://tcbi.org/index.php?conference=hu2012.