Be sure to make plans to stay after the “Partners HealthCare 2011 Connected Health Symposium” October 20-21 to attend a special inaugural event. The “Boston Summit on Leadership: A Call for Action” will be held October 22, 2011 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. Distinguished faculty from different professions will discuss leadership principles in different domains.
Sanjiv Chopra, M.B.B.S., M.A.C.P. Professor of Medicine, Faulty Dean for Continuing Education, Harvard Medical School will speak on “The Ten Tenets of Leadership” a topic that he is passionate about and has presented to audiences world-wide.
Featured faculty speakers include:
• Jim O’ Connell, MD, President, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
• Zunaira Munir, Founder and Managing Director, Strategize Blue
Jim and Zunaira will be joined by:
• Ambassador Swanee Hunt, Adjunct Lecturer at the Kennedy School of Government
• Alvaro Pascual-Leone, MD, Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
• Charles Denham, MD, CEO and Founder HCC Corporation, Chairman and Founder TMIT
• Scott Snook, Senior Lecturer at the Harvard Business School
• Venkat Srinivasan, CEO, Rage Frameworks, Inc, Chairman and Founder of English Helper
Go to www.connected-health.org/events/symposium-2011/post-symposium-workshop.aspx for more information on the Leadership Summit or to register, go to www.connected-health.org/events/symposium2011/register-here.aspx.